- Program Duration
- 3 Days in-person training, 4 months direct support
- Course Date
- Friday, July 22, 2016 – Sunday, July 24, 2016
- Food, Drinks, & Activities all Inclusive
- Los Angeles, California
The wonderful part about being a sleep consultant is that you get everything out of it that you put into it, all the while making real, substantive changes in family’s lives. Not only do you help babies and toddlers get the sleep they need, but you can also help Moms and Dads get the rest they need to be happy, healthy parents. Best of all, being a Certified Baby Sleep Trainer Consultant can be a lucrative career choice in many stages of life, especially if you have young children at home. I started as a sleep consultant when my son was 6 months old, and my daughter was 2 ½ years old, and I never felt that I had to divide my attention between my family and my clients. As a sleep consultant, you decide how to best balance communication with families and time spent with your own kiddos. Whatever you put into your career as a sleep consultant, you can get back many times over. Consultants typically earn between $250 and $350 for each consultation and how many clients you take on per week is up to you! Sleep consultants tend to average anywhere from 2 clients per week (for those just starting out) and up to 10 or more per week depending on how much their name is shared and how much time they are able to dedicate to their business.
- Understanding Children from Birth Through Early Childhood: What are the components that make up healthy sleep?
- Biological Sleep Milestones: stages and transitions
- Common Sleeping Challenges and Solutions: behavioral, delayed onset of sleep, crying, fragmented sleep, parasomnias.
- Business Aspects: Running a Sleep Training Business, Website Design, Marketing, Pricing
- Case Study Exercise: write training plans, utilize sleep logs, methods appropriate to specific situation